Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW...A Blog Award...

I received an award from Lacey...my new found blog friend! She is so sweet and has such wonderful and creative ideas to share...go and check her out! so, I am supposed to tag 6 more people...I did 9 =)
Teri...my good friend who started me on SU!
Michelle...my BFF who inspired me to start this blog
Enjoli...my new found friend who is so sweet
Fay...who blogs such great ideas and creations
Jodi...who's getting married...such a sweet gal with wonderful ideas
Catherine...who I admire for being a single parent & inspires me with her creations
Jen...who is always challenging me to be creative
Marie...who is such a sweetheart and does such awesome creations
Corie...who has such fresh and new ideas to share
thank you everyone who visits me and inspires me...
I am so blessed to have such great blogging friends!!!

10 comments:

Jodi

Thank you Joy for such a pretty surprise!! I really LOVE your blog and work! =) Such a creative person you are!! =)
I can't wait to get back into my crafting and blogging soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Little C's Creations

Mwah!!! Thanks Sweetie!!! You are so loved....

Hugs,
Jen

Marie

Thanks so much Joy! I love your work too!

Enjoli

Thank you for the award Joy! You are soooo sweet! =)

Enjoli

Thank you for the award Joy! You are soooo sweet! =)

Fay

Hi Joy!
Thank you for the tag...I love visiting your blog to see your latest creations. Thanks for always inspiring me to do more!

Joy

Hi Joy! Thanks for the post about my HK card! I subscribed to your blog... can I add your blog to my favorites? GREAT WORK btw, I love everything!!!!

Catherine

:) awwww, thank you Joy! that's really sweet of you...i love yours :)

Teri

Thanks Joy! I'm so glad that you are blogging and sharing all of your wonderful ideas with us too! big xoxo's!

JackieLou

Joy check the PINK artsie..... I'm kinda late though... It still counts heheheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails