Saturday, October 11, 2008

RAKs...RAKs...and more RAKs...

here are some RAKs I received from Michelle...this is the easy box...with designer paper...
covered with the top note die cut
and the hello kitty head =)
inside were 2 rolls of retired ribbon!
here's a card she made for me with Eastern blooms stamp set
she also made me a folder...with the designs from little dreamer...
here's what it looks like on the inside...
she used envelopes to make the pockets

here are the cute little note cards that came with it!
hope everyone is having a great weekend!
will post more later today =)

6 comments:

Enjoli

Hi Joy!! Very very cute RAK!! I just saw your little punch sampler book.. I'm going to have to try and make those. I like the little fairy. Super cute. =)

Unknown

Wow - you gals are terrific - thanks for sharing.

Denise

Very cute. Thanks again for the paper clips. You are so sweet!!

Jamee

the note cards are a cute idea.

Cathy Y.

Wow, all of those Raks are really nice! I especially love that little girl folder w/matching cards - she's so cute!

Unknown

Every particular project is worthy our attention! You're a very creative person:) I'm quite jealous:) I want to extend my thanks to you! Simply keep it up and use resume editing services when you think it will be high time to change your profession!

Related Posts with Thumbnails