Thursday, June 18, 2009

Altered Crayon Box...

so I saw this tutorial on Tammy's blog...Fun Paper Candy...she has the link to this cute crayon box...but I linked it to this: crayon box tutorial. it's the easiest thing to make and it holds so much things...I made this one for my BFF. I put two TGF stamps inside. I also used DP for the outside and ribbon for the handle. I decorated the outside with miss cutie patootie Tilda! I added some flowers to show she's sitting =)
here's an upclose picture of what I did...
I used my copics to color her!
here's what it looks like when it's opened. I used the velcro dots to close the flap. this is so easy to make and what a great fast way to give a RAK! I made another one to hold stamped images...I haven't given it to this person yet.
well...we made it to Thursday!
these weeks are going by fast!
Enjoy and as always...Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Denise

Very cute!! Love that Tilda. I am going to check that tutorial out. TFS

Tammy

this turned out so cute! Tilda is just a doll.
Great Job!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

love how this turned out what a great idea for TIlda to sit on flowers..i need to try my hand at this ..saw the directions and it is easy which is good. TFS

joni h

very cute! like Liann's comment before, great idea on having Tilda sit on flowers. your coloring is great, too!

Linda

Hey Joy! Love how your box came out! I'm sure Michelle will love it too! I printed out the toot also, but have yet to make it. Your coloring and CUTTING of Tilda is awesome! TFS and take care! xoxo, Linda

Teri

Oh so cute! Love your crayon box! What a great gift for your BFF!

Linda . J

Beautifu crayon box Joy and I love the image and the colours you have used.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl

Awe, that is so cute Joy!!! I'll have to check out the tutorial. Your BFF will love receiving it.

Islander Girl

Yeah I saw this on Michelle's blog and thought it was so cute!!! Love the added ribbon!!! You're such a good friend!!!

Hope you're having fun at work today (^0^)

Paper Kisses

You're such an awesome BFF girl! This came out so FAB!!!!

Anonymous

What a great idea! So cute, too!
~Lacey

Cami

Very cute crayon box, Joy! Love the Tilda you put on the front! Hugs, Cami

Kyoko

Sister, you come up with the brightest ideas .... scared of you!! LOL! Hey, I know you how much you and Linda LOVE to cut, but you KNOW deep down inside, you LOVE IT! Your BFF is so lucky to have you and visa versa! TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!! YIPPEE!!!

Jodi

This turned out so cute Joy!! I love that you used Tilda and added some flowers for her too! Just adorable!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Enjoli

OMG, So cute!! I love how you used the sitting Tilda with the flowers. You are so creative!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails