Monday, October 20, 2008

Creations Unlimited...

so on Saturday...I went to Wahiawa to check out Creations Unlimited...and as usual I spent some bucks! but the things I buy there are mostly exclusive there and can only be bought there. I always have a blast when I visit Norice and gang... here she designed a wallet gift card holder...
with her new line of designs...isn't that girl so cute!

look at all that work she had to do to put those tiny hearts on!
isn't this a cute idea? it has a belt to keep it closed...
here's what it looks like on the inside...you can put cash or gift card or both if you like! what a great idea for a little girl...or just a gift to give away =)
TTFN...will post something later on today!

2 comments:

JackieLou

Joy I love love this card. REALLY I love it ... I love to make cards where you can put monetary gifts in 'em. I always love your gift card holders....
You and Michelle just make cutest artsies!
huggies,
Jackielou

Teri

Norice always has beautiful creations. I spent too much there too the last time I went.

Related Posts with Thumbnails