Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another LCWC #13...

so last night I decided that I better get a move on my October RAK and get it going and mail it out soon...but I didn't make a card yet...I love this "Hello"ween Kitty and decided to make the card out of her! then I was looking at the colors and said...hey, I can make another card for Jen's color challenge...how cool is that?! so I used the sizzix bigz for the scallop circle and the inside circle. the last circle was used with my giga circle punch. I printed the "hello"ween kitty out and blinged her ribbon! I used some of my new halloween paper from Michelle. I then realized all I needed was some blue and brown...so I added the brown bling and some blue!
I thought it wouldn't be finished without the ribbon...
added that and she came out so cute!
as always thanks for stopping by =)

10 comments:

Little C's Creations

heh, heh... so cute!!! Thanks for playing again!!! I can't wait for my HK Cricut to come out - did I already tell you that?

Also, I sent you an email about the massage - can you make it? LMK...

Hugs,
Jen

Michelle Alejandro

So cute! Glad the paper came out so cute too. Talk to you later!

Cheryl

So cute Joy!!!

Denise

Very cute Joy, that Hello Kitty matches the clip you gave me, cute & sassy image. Hope your week is going great.
Hugs, Denise

Enjoli

Hi Joy!! Very very cute card! I ♥ it! =)

Jamee

that hello kitty is so adorable! cute card :)

Rleen

WOW! This is so cute! I love the Hello Kitty.

eunice

Oh, oh, oh...! This is the CUTEST Halloween card I've seen yet! Hello Kitty is so adorable!

JackieLou

Joy I love this card. So so cute. hello Kitty is too pretty in her catgirl suit hehehe...
huggies,
jackielou

Tweetpea

This Hello Kitty is adorable. Such a cute card.
Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails