Saturday, August 23, 2008

Designer Box...

I got the directions from splitcoaststampers.com I was pretty impressed that it was pretty easy to make and that it turned out to be pretty cute too!
I used the Bella Rose designer paper from SU, chocolate chip and pink pirouette cardstock for the base of the box (top & bottom)...I used the giga scallop square punch, mega square punch and the jumbo square punch to make the tag on the cover...the stamp is from the set lovely labels and I used rose 1/4" grosgrain ribbon from SU.
here's what it looks like...the cover and the bottom box...
this is the side view of the finished product...

you can make 3 x 3 cards to fill your box...
so I made some and here are some samples.
hope you give it a try...you will truly like to make it.


2 comments:

Unknown

Love the box design but love the designer paper and stamp even more. Nice work.

Teri

Love the box too! The cards are super cute!! You always create the nicest stuff!! Glad to see you got your slide show and subscription up! Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails