Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Baskets...

here are the last of my Easter creations! I wanted to make something special for the Easter birthday party...I had a family birthday party for Taelyn on Sunday. So here are my favors that I made with the Hello Kitty in the bunny outfit!
I used the scallop envelope die from SU to make the basket.
you only need two sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock...the width is 4 1/2" and the height is 5". If you use a 12 x 12 cardstock, you only need one! I used some DP for the border around the basket and I used the martha stewart punch. can you tell that I really like that punch? LOL! I love using this Hello Kitty bunny outfit because it's so much easier than the other one =) I put some bling in her bow and used sugar coated brads to hold the ribbon handle.
I took pictures of the HKs before I filled her basket...so it looks empty, but I added a butterfly in her basket. it turned out so cute! this was a fun basket to make! I hope I can make these baskets for another occasion.

thank you for visiting my blog today!
have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

joni h

You can't go wrong with those HK bunnies! They're so cute. You can't ever get tired of looking at them! I like too how the die cut makes putting baskets together so much easier. Happy Spring!

Marisa

Joy these baskets are very cute!! Love the Hello Kitty! Have a great weekend!

Unknown

These baskets are super cute! TFS! =)

Denise

Very Cute Hello Kitty baskets! Love all your baskets & bags that you always come up with. Hope your weekend goes great!

Kyoko

Your baskets came out sooo pretty! GREAT job!

PS: Quickutz have super big dies that you can use with your Big Shot. Love them!

Have a great weekend Joy!

Jenny V.

Joy love those easter basket. Great choice on the Hello Kitty bunny outfit. Hello Kitty is so adorable. Can't wait for me to see what kind of HK stuff they have in Japan.Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jenny

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

Joy-
Love those baskets and you cannot beat HK...hahahah have a great weekend....

Unknown

So adorable baskets!
Have a nice weekend :)

Cami

Joy, I always look forward to see what you are creating next and these HK bunnies are so cute! That's alot of work but you never tire of doing tedious work and it really shows. I love this basket you can even use her like for a baby card in her " baby bunting" outfit! Great job! Hugs, Cami

Tammi

These are just the cutest!! Love all the different colors, amazing job on them!

JackieLou

Super love them baskets Joy... TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails