Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coaster Box...

I got this idea from looking at the tutorials at split coast stampers. I thought it was cute and simple to make...you use 5 - 4 x 4 coasters...cover it with designer paper or whatever you choose...5 - 4" x 4" papers...corner rounder the edges and stick them on...use ribbon to tie them together...you can tie the like shoelaces...glue (permanent) the bottom to the box and there you go!
Here is the front of the box...
here is one of the sides...

here is the other side...

this is the back of the box...

you can decorate it any way you like...
I chose to decorate it with chipboard, stamps, flowers and bling using oval punches and circle punches. Of course I made this for my BFF...Michelle...
I stuffed it with some goodies and there's your finished product =)
thanks again for stopping by!

1 comments:

Teri

Wow! What a great coaster box!! I'm love everything that you create!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails