Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday card for Taelyn's friend...IRVIN

My daughter had to go to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese in Aina Haina...last Saturday.
I thought what a great idea to take the card that Teri made for me with Hello Kitty and turn it into a card for Irvin (Taelyn's classmate)...
I used whisper white cardstock...
4 1/4" x 10 1/2" card...
score at 2" and flip and score at 4"...
the cover designer paper...1 1/2" x 4"
the bottom half of the designer paper is 3 3/4" x 4"
I am using the mega scallop circle punch
with the jumbo circle punch...
I used the designs: Aloha Cuties from Nancy Kubo
@ Little Dreamer Designs for the surfer boy and the turtle.
The circles punches used were: 1" and 1 1/4" from SU.
I blinged the turtle's back and used
grosgrain stitched ribbon from SU.
I used the stamp from Wow Flowers also from SU.

Thanks for stopping by today...will post more later =)

4 comments:

Teri

Super cute! I love the images, gives it that local flava! xoxo

Tracy.H

Very cute! I love that turtle! I fell in love with sea turtles when hubby and I got married in Maui...wish I was snorkeling with a turtle...and hubby...right now! ;0)

Jodi

Really Cute card! I love that little image!! =)

Tracy.H

Hey Joy,

Send me an email with your name and address and I will add you to the list for the October Aloha RAK Group! tlhoughton@shaw.ca :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails