Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas gift card holders...

here are more gift card holders...another style...I wanted to make some and get ready for Christmas. I think that the new Whipper Snapper stamps are the cutest thing! I wanted to use them for something special and why not for a card you are giving away! I used kiwi kiss cardstock, holiday treasure designer paper...
the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches with sugar coated brads (ladybug & limeade) and of course I used dazzling diamonds for the bear and the snowflake! lets not forget the bling...in red and green from crystal stickers...
used the hostess level 3 stamp set...seasonal icons.
I used green ribbon from GBC.

the stamp is called a hug for Ike from Whipper Snapper...

here's the inside...used an old set Season of Joy for the word and I used the snow swirled set for the snowflake.

here's another set of gift card holders...I used riding hood red cardstock and the same holiday treasures designer paper...I used the punches three stamp set for the merry christmas and I added a little colored bell to the end of it =) I used dazzling diamonds for the ball on the end of the hat and the ice cream cone, I used crystal effect for the cherry on top of the ice cream...I used red ribbon also from GBC.
Ice cream penguin from Whipper Snapper...
I used the snowflake spot set for the snowflake and I used the heard from the heart set for the sentiment...
I hope you got inspired to go and make some gift cards and be prepared for the Christmas season...it's coming upon us real soon!
as always...
thanks for stopping by =)

10 comments:

NWO Observer

visit this blog. thank you.

JackieLou

Look at Joy on a roll....hehehe happy thursday..
hugs,
Jackielou

Denise

Wow, those are beautiful, I need to get into the spirit soon, Christmas is right around the corner! I like the stamped images, they are so cute.

Michelle Alejandro

Cuties! I got to get cracking too, lol. I feel like I have been away for a month. Talk to you later!

Jodi

Joy! These are adorable, great job on planning ahead! =)

Tracy.H

These are just too cute! :0)

Enjoli

Super cute gift card holders. I'm going to have to CASE them. Love those Whipper Snapper Stamps!! =)

eunice

Wow! You have been hard at work...and look at how cute these turned out to be. Now I'm starting to feel the holiday crunch!

Shannon McGann

These are adorable! Good for you getting them done already!

Cathy Y.

Wow, both of your gift card holders are super cute! Gotta get me some of those Whipper Snapper stamps too. Just had to leave a comment that you did a great job on these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails