Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LCWC #13...

here is the LCWC #13 challenge for this week...
it's a color combo challenge!
here are the colors you are supposed to use for this challenge...
here's my card...I used chocolate chip ink to stamp my image...I used close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, whisper white and wild wasabi cardstock and used the stylized flowers cuttlebug embossing folder.
I used blue grosgrain ribbon from ben franklin.
I punched out the circle scallop punch and 1 3/8" circle and
stamped the word "SURFS UP" with a letter set I have,
used swirls for the background and used the white gel pen from SU.
I colored the hair with close to cocoa & creamy caramel and
used bronze glitter from martha stewart on her hair...
I colored her clothes in barely banana and colored the flowers
with only orange & blinged the middle with yellow gemstones from hero arts...
I colored the surfboard gable green and the water I used
ballet blue & bashful blue and glittered it with waterslide
by making memories...
I also used the glass dew drops that Teri gave me called sunflowers.
thanks Teri!

here's the stamp I used...it's called BEACH GIRL from Penny Black. Teri gave it to my daughter a while ago, but I found it and thought that this would be the perfect stamp for this challenge...I love it! hope you all join in and try the challenge...it's so much fun!


oh, BTW...if you go to Jen's site...Pieces of Me...you can save on all her goodies by using this code when you check out. she has such great things!
As always...thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful Tuesday!

Halloween is coming up...

7 comments:

Teri

I love your card! I forgot about this stamp! Glad you liked the dew drops :) and hope your ankle is feeling better! xoxo

Denise

Cute surfer card. Thanks again for the clips.

Rleen

Aloha Joy,
WOW! What a lucky day for me that I found your beautiful blog. I read your profile and you live in Kaneohe, I live in Ewa Beach too.

You are truly amazing talented lady :) To let you know I really LOVE all your creations. I have to stay here for a bit to check more of your amazing and brilliant creations!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
*Arlene

Enjoli

Hi Joy!

Love this cards! =) I love the stickles in the surfer girls hair. Great job on the challenge. =)

Little C's Creations

Hey Joy, this is such an awesome card!!! Love how summery it looks. Thanks for playing girl, and thanks for posting that banner!!!

Hugs,
Jen

JackieLou

joy this is an awesome card. Looks so pretty with the way you fixed her up.
hugs,
jackielou

Lisa Summerhays

Adorable! I love her sparkly hair. Nice work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails