Friday, October 3, 2008

CUTE Backpack...

I wanted to try something new...so I went looking on split coast stampers and looked under tutorials and I found this and it links you to the stampin' grounds...it's a cute little bag "backpack" tutorial and I thought what a great gift this would be for anyone...teacher, co-worker or friend...so of course I made this for Michelle =)her favorite colors are pink and brown...
I used the top note bigz die for the cover and
I used the scallop envelope for the front pocket.

I added flowers from the eastern bloom set...put pearl bling and used a big brad and glittered it with dazzling diamonds to make it look like a button. I also used the mega circle scallop punch with the jumbo circle punch. the BEST FRIENDS stamp is Clear Expressions.
I used the chocolate chip satin ribbon for the handles and jumbo eyelets to hold them in place.

TGIF...have a good weekend everyone and like always, thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails