Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!
I wanted to create some special bags for my co-workers and family. I used the large deckled rectangle nesties to make the outside of the bag. I made the inside with a 7 x 3 CS for the pouch. I used the Papertrey Ink ribbon...I used the oval nesties too for the sentiment.
I put some lindor truffles for their goodies. Such a simple and easy bag to make! I am having so much fun making all different sizes and shapes!
Women...enjoy the day...be pampered and loved! For all the hard work you do at home and at work...this is your day for recognition! ENJOY IT!

15 comments:

Tammi

These bags are so cute, beautiful sentiment! I wish the same to you...Happy Mother's Day! ~Hugs

Marisa

Very cute bags Joy! Happy Mother's Day to you too! Have a great day!!

Unknown

Nice project! Happy Mother's Day :)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

Happy Mother's Day to you too...hope you have a sunny one:)

Maria

Wow, what awesome goodie bags!! Such a beautiful gift to give to a mother!! Your co-workers and family will definitely love them.

I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day, Joy!!

Maria

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

What cute lil baggies! So sweet of you!
Have a Happy Mommy's Day :*)

Kyoko

Hey Joy! Happy Mother's Day. Wow, what a great idea to use your nesties to make the bags! I love it! Have a great day!

Nikki Fairbairn

How kind of you to make these little gifts Joy, they are fabulous! Happy Mother's Day and hope your having a great day, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cami

Such a nice gesture for your friends and family to celebrate Mother's Day. Oh the ideas are endless. Happy Mother's Day to you, Joy! Hugs, Cami

Patti

Happy Mother's Day

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Anonymous

What a lovely gift! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!
~Lacey

Anonymous

What a lovely gift! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!
~Lacey

Tammy

Super cute! Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Michelle Alejandro

Hey Joy! Thank you so much for thinking of me today! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! TTYL!

Jamee

Hope you had a great Mother's day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails