Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 40th Anniversary...

so my mom asked me this weekend to make her a card for her good friend who will be celebrating their 40th anniversary! WOW! I said okay...but I had to do some research about the "4oth" anniversary...this is what I found...40th Anniversary Color: Ruby red. Ways to Celebrate Your 40th Anniversary: Use sparkly ruby red glitter on flowers, cards, centerpieces, gift wrap, balloons, etc. Set the table with a paper ruby red tablecloth, rent china and crystal with a ruby red trim or tint, use ruby red looking votive candles, place flowers in ruby redcolored vases. So I thought...okay what can I make that shows RUBY RED! here's what I came up with...I used bella rose DSP and the stamp set is: A rose is a rose. I then used glue and red glitter to trace the flowers...used red bling for the middles and added the little red ribbon in the corner...I stamped it with the words: Happy Anniversary.
here I tried to show you a side view of the tiny flowers up close...the picture didn't come out clear enough, but I love this card! I had fun making it.
I hope you have a great week and an awesome Monday!

7 comments:

Tracy.H

WOW! This is beautiful! I am sure they will love it. :0)

JackieLou

OOOHhh How pretty is that... They'll love it more than the other cards they will receive... hehehe
Jackielou

Michelle Alejandro

Super cute! I am glad that you were able to play tonight! We played really good the first half (with more girls, lol). Guys seem to always mess us up, lol. This card is soooooo blingalicous! Love it! Talk to you later!

Denise

Very beautiful card Joy. I'm sure they will love it!

Denise

Joy,
The Font is called Antique, from the Print Shop program. Let me know if you don't have it, I can print out the Alphas you need/want on cardstock.

Teri

What a great 40th Anniversary card! So pretty!

Enjoli

Beautiful card!! I love the sparkles!! =) TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails