Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sour Cream Containers as Favors...

Freida wanted to see some samples of favors and I thought of this one...the sour cream containers. you can fill them up with candy or anything that will fit. I used SU garden green card stock but it was a little tough to roll because it's stiffer than designer paper or lighter card stock. I recommend using a lighter card stock to make these. I stamped the outside with the craft white and used stars because Freida's niece likes stars and is graduating from Aiea...green and white. you can decorate them with anything you choose...
I have the graduation set, so I stamped & punched some out.
I used a crimper to close the bottom and top of the favor.

here's the final favor. I used the graduation stamp set from SU...I used the circle scallop punch, wild wasabi grosgrain ribbon and I hung a tassel from the top to give it a sophisticated look =)
thanks for stopping by today...

have a great "hump" day!

3 comments:

Maria

Awesome favor Joy! Such an awesome idea for gradution!!! What did you put inside? Money? LOL!!
Hawaiian style to give money!

Maria

Denise

Fast, easy, but yet so nice! I love how you added the tassle.

Enjoli

Thanks so much for the blog candy Joy! I love it!! =) You are the best for sending the coasters too. You can find those American Crafts Thickers at Scrapbook Heaven on Ka Uka Blvd. I'm going to stop there this weekend. Thnx again and TTYL!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails