Monday, October 13, 2008

Favor box with the Sitting Hello Kitty...

So if you didn't know...Cheryl -Life is Sweet did a free make n take at the Ben Franklin in Mapunapuna this Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm...but in 20 minutes all of her make n takes were gone! there were some disappointed people...I am assuming. So I "cased" what Cheryl made for her make n take and made one for Michelle and one for Teri! they were couple of the people who went down to the free make n take and then realized that they missed out on the whole thing. What a good way of trying a new project because I had all the things needed for this project! the sitting hello kitty, the hello kitty flower bouquet and the favor box w/ window diecut.
here's what it looks like from the top...
I used dazzling diamonds for the bow, shirt and the flower petals.
I blinged the middle of the flower and used the vines.
I stamped the box with swirls and there you have it!
it was so cute and so easy to make!
thanks for stopping by...
I'll be posting more...hopefully today =)

9 comments:

Tracy.H

Very cute! :0)

Teri

Awww, thanks Joy!! You spoil me! xoxo, Teri

Unknown

So cute, Joy. Maybe we'll try this out for my granddaughter's first birthday party.

Enjoli

Super cute!! Love the sparkles!! =)

Michelle Alejandro

Thanks Joy for hanging out yesterday and for the cute stuff! I hope your ankle is feeling better today. Talk t to you later!

Marie

OMGosh! So cute! That's what I miss about the islands, the Aloha Spirit! How did you make the flourish? It's beautiful! The whole project looks great. I wish you were close enough to give me one! Lol!

Cheryl

Haha! I made that sample for the store and the make-it take-it for BFS was a tag using the Butterfly Kitty. I'll post the tag on my blog so you can see it. Glad you made a box for yourself.

Rleen

This is totally gorgeous! I love all the deatils. mahalo for sharing!

Unknown

Since this blog has been created for little girls and their Moms and I have a boy, I like it any way! Many thanks for sharing your personal experience with others! Hopefully, our term paper writing service will help you with your articles sooner or later! Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails