Friday, September 26, 2008

Bella Rose Kitty...

So I decided to play again with another one of my hello kitty dies...this one is "hello kitty with flower"...I decided to use the bella rose paper for the dress and flower...I put red bling and one big green bling in the middle of the flower and I used dazzling diamonds for the middles of the petals of the flower...she turned out to be so cute...I made this one for my daughter...she loves hello kitty!here's the flower on top of hello kitty's head...
I found a tutorial on split coast stampers and it was titled "easy box tutorial" found here and let me tell you it was! It took a 8 1/2" x 11" paper...that's it! I found that it's easier to make the box with designer paper than cardstock because you can fold the creases easier and you eliminate one step of putting designer paper on the front and back of the box...it's already covered and decorated! So I made this for the winner of the "blog candy giveaway"!!! all the goodies are tucked away inside and ready to be shipped! I can't wait to announce the winner!
here is a side view of what the box looks like...here is the flower up close...
hope you enjoyed it as much as I had fun making it =)

Have a wonderful Friday...and TGIF!!!

6 comments:

Denise

That is so cute! I just love Helolo Kitty. I NEED to get to J's to p/u a few. But my work hours is preventing it!!!!!!! I will try next Saturday, if they have any left. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs~

Cathy Y.

Oh my gosh, this is such a precious holder for your goodies! Hello Kitty on the front is too cute. The winner will be soo happy to receive this.

Jodi

This is soooo Cute!!! oh, I wish I were lucky, then I get to enjoy it! LOL!! =)

Michelle Alejandro

Love it Joy! Thanks for today and tell all the ladies thanks too! Love my Hello Kitty holder, now I have to make one, but I think I need to rest for a bit, lol. Talk to you later!

Ethan Mashimo

wawy cute!

Enjoli

Super cute!! Love the bling and the Bella Rose dress. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails