Monday, October 12, 2009

Pixie Pumpkin...one tin holder...

Okay...for those ladies who are waiting for my tutorial...here it is. I wanted to hurry up so that you could make them for your Halloween treats if you chose to =) I hope it's not too complicated for you to understand...here we go...
one piece of CS 2 1/2" x 9 3/4"
score: 1 1/4", 2", 4 1/4", 5 1/2", 7 3/4" and 8 1/2"
you can decorate it with whatever image and DP you got...I used the Pixie Pumpkin from CC designs...it's a digi so that I could make it smaller for this box. same DP from Cute Stuff.
the band on the inside to hold the tin in... 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
score: 3/8", 1 1/2", 3 3/4" and 4 7/8"
(3/8" - the line before the half line)
(4 7/8" - the line before the whole line 5")
**this is based on a ruler with no 16th lines**
hope you can understand that...
I used the small oval punch from SU for the handles. make sure you punch the handles in before you add your tins...otherwise you can't do it.
I just added a sentiment on the inside.
I colored my image with my copics...if you see I tried to do the yellow hair...hehehe. I added dazzling diamonds to her wings and then closed the box with PTI ribbon.
now go out and create your own!
if you are wondering where I got my tins from...here's the link...beau-coup or you can try go to paper mart...you may want to put an order in with friends as it gets cheaper the more you buy.
have a wonderful Monday!

11 comments:

Linda

Hey Joy! Thanks for the tutorial - I'm sure gonna try this one too, now that I was able to make Michelle's one on Saturday. I hope Kyoko will be able to make it too now that she knows what "CS" stands for. LOL! Great seeing you this weekend - big hugs to you and Tae! Hope you had fun at soccer!

kris

TFS the tutorial! it's a great way to send off some treats! Happy Monday! Hi to Tae! hugs to you both, Kris

Janis

Thanks for the tutorial because you know that I would have started bugging you for it. Lol. I can never get enough of all of your wonderful ideas. I'm still amazed at how you do it. Hope that you are not hurting after yesterday's game.

Elena

Joy, Thanks for the tutorial. I'm going to try and make this too. I love all your creations! Keep on creating and TFS!

Cheryl

Hey Joy, thanks for the tutorial! Your bag is really cute!

Michele

Awesome!! Thanks for the tutorial Joy! I will definitely try to make this! Yours is too cute!!

Tammy

Hi Joy
I love it! This is so darn cute. I don't have any of these tins so thanks a million for providing some links!
Hope you are well.

Cami

Thank you very much for the tut Joy! Love this Pixie Pumpkin and how you colored her. Have a great week and I look forward to more creations from you! Cami

eunice

Thank you for the great tutorial, Joy! Can't wait to try this too. Yours turned out so darned cute!

Cyndi

very cute holder! thanks for the tutorial! I hope i can try it soon! TFS!

Michelle Alejandro

This is so cute Joy! Love it! Thanks for it, it is sitting on my desk to inspire me! See you tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails