Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bigz Scallop Envelope Box...

I went to Fay's blog...and I saw this cute little box! I thought I just got my bigz scallop envelope die, so why not try to make this. it was so easy and it was so fun to make! I made this one for Michelle...of course.
I used pretty in pink cardstock...
chocolate chip tafeta ribbon...
hello kitty designer paper...
bling...red and pink...
friends forever stamp from Clear Expressions...

here's a top view to show you what it looks like inside.
have a great weekend everyone =)

8 comments:

JackieLou

So cute Joy. You have the cutest creations and of course lucky you ya to have all your fun gadgets... hehehe

Teri

I love this box! Thank you for bringing Taelyn to my office to give me my very own box too!! Thank you for sharing your friendship and your creativity too! See you on Friday!! xoxo

Catherine

cute box and love the bling :)

Jodi

This is a cute box, I have to try that out, thanks for the link! Have a great day!! =)

Marie

I'm so slow! What's the BigZ?? Beautiful creation! Perfect timing for the holidays.

Enjoli

Super cute Scallop Envelope Box. =) I finally got to play with my Hello Kitty dies. Did you get the coaster box and thickers I sent you?? Thanks so much again for the goodies. =)

Shannon McGann

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing!

Little C's Creations

How CUTE!!! I love it.... I wonder if I have this on my Cricut?

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails