Friday, October 24, 2008

Hinged Window Tins...

I decided one day to take my decorated hinged tin that I received from Teri to work and show the ladies what you can do...well, it was such a great hit that the women wanted to order a few... try 576 tins!!! 3 cases were shipped to my house yesterday and this is what it looked like! I had to bring them into the house...
each box was 36 lbs!
I ordered them through paper martI then decided to make all the ladies a sample of what they could do with their tins...they were very happy to see that they all got a sample they could keep =)
I made the tote bag that Enjoli made for me and I used the stamp set: only ovals for the outside. I punched it with the mega scallop punch and used the white gel pen. I used different designer paper from a scrap pack I had bought from Ben Franklin a while ago.

here I tried to make the tin match the tote bag...I think that this would be a great gift to give... any time, any occasion, whatever you may choose. I used the SU punches to make the tag, black sheer ribbon and there you have it!

TGIF!!!

have a wonderful weekend everyone!

11 comments:

Michelle Alejandro

Can't wait to get mine! Thank again for ordering these! See you Saturday!

Unknown

Those tins make a great gift and you were so nice to make gift bags for all of them - lucky recipients.

Unknown

Those tins make a great gift and you were so nice to make gift bags for all of them - lucky recipients.

Cathy Y.

Wow, your co-workers are lucky they have you to do that for them. Thats a nice presentation to show them how to decorate those tins. How lucky!

Denise

wow, those are awesome, I got a few of those tins, but didn't know what I wanted to do with them. Do you have a tutorial?

Cheryl

Cute gift Joy! I never saw this before. And thats a lot of tins!!!

Enjoli

Thats a lot of tins! =) Looks like you've been busy!! I love what you created. Super cute gifts!

JackieLou

I love this Joy. Wow looks like you went all out with the tins.. hehehe I love it Michelle just sent me a pin I love love it. Super duper great gifts...and Thank you as well for always inspiring me and sharing great ideas and creations....
super hugs,
Jackielou

Corie

WOW -- these are FANTASTIC!!!

Christina

Oh! These are so pretty! Great idea!

Fundoo

I found your blog through Teri - you have some very cute stuff! Any chance you have instructions to share for the totes you made? Keep up the great work!
Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails