Monday, October 13, 2008

Samples of Projects...

Saturday was filled with fun as I got invited to Wini's house for some fun filled action of making many craft projects! It was Wini, Teri, Joyce and I who got together to have some leisure fun! I really enjoyed myself and so did my daughter... here are some of the projects we made...
the easy box and the backpack with the hello kitty
and the birdhouse...we also made the scallop envelope
box, not shown here though =)

here is a card that Wini showed us how to make...it's a Christmas card and we used the bird dieut from sizzix...don't you love the ribbon? it's from Flora dec.

here's the sentiment I stamped for the inside of my card...

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

thanks for checking out my blog!

4 comments:

Tracy.H

Great projects! Love the sentiment on the inside of the card. What a great font! :0)

Teri

Thanks for joining us on Saturday! Had so much fun! Loved the projects we made. Thanks for teaching us how to make the cute back pack!!

Rleen

I love all your beautiful projects. The little birdie is so cute!

Unknown

I stopped by to express my greatest gratitude to you, dear Joy! Your works are in sooth awesome! Our term paper writing service is very glad to have found such an interesting blog to follow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails