Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween...Frank-e...

I wanted to make something special for my friends...I saw this on Teri's blog and she gave me an idea...I thought that it would be too much work...and it was...lol! but it was fun making them. well, Teri got her idea from Cami at Stamp a little love baby-tutorial ...and Frank-e is so cute!
I made 16 of them...crazy yah?!
here they are...
I used old olive and kiwi kiss cardstock for their faces, lavender lace cardstock for the hair, 1" circle punch for the white of the eyes & the lids, 1/2" circle punch for the black of the eyes and the white gel pen, tab punch for the nose and I used the black pen to make his scars on his face and I had to cut out his bangs on my own. I also used the top notes diecut for the face.
I stuffed them with lots of candy...twix, dove chocolates, hershey bliss & lolipops...I cut black cardstock for the base and tied black sheer ribbon to close the top. I hope the girls will enjoy this halloween treat!

Have a great week everyone! Thanks for stopping by =)

14 comments:

Tracy.H

Wow! Great job. What lucky friends you have! :0)

Maria

Such a cute goody bag!! How fun! The kids will surely love receiving them! LOL! I love that you're honest about it being hard work!! Many times people will say "oh, it was so easy to create". LOL!

Maria

Unknown

Wow - I'm sure they will enjoy your goodies and appreciate the work that went into it.

Denise

Very cute! Looks like a lot of work.

Cathy Y.

Very nice job on your frankies! Your co-workers will be soo happy to receive them. Cute!

Jamee

that is such a cute treat idea

Joy

of course!!! I hope we can swap one day too!!! :)

Catherine

Joy, these are just the cutest thing. your friends will go crazy with this...too cute!

Enjoli

Wow! Super cute Frankie!!I love that purple hair. *lol* =)

Teri

haha! so you decided to make these! Lots of work, but so much fun and everyone loves this guy! xoxo

Little C's Creations

Too Cute!!! I seen them at Wini's house IRL, and oh my... on my list to make too!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Michelle Alejandro

Love these! Thanks Joy for them. They are too cute and Amara loves her Hello Kitty! You are truly the best! Al is eyeing the candy right now, lol.

Cheryl

So cute JOy! I haven't seen one IRL yet, but it sure looks real cute!

eunice

Wowee! Bet your friends were thrilled to get these Frankies! And yes, I do know how long it can take to make a bunch of these...great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails