Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rub Ons for Tins...


I love rub-ons...and I learned that you can put them almost anywhere...I have used them on frames, paper, acetate and tins! I love decorating tins! These were the tins that were bought a little while ago with some co-workers and friends. I am truly enjoying these to give as gifts. The window tins give you the opportunity to really make them pretty. I used the line from the fairest of them all-"we're off to the ball" rub-ons and also the eastern elegance from SU...btw, they are all on sale right now. if you can find a stampin' up demonstrator...(like Michelle or Enjoli) you can order it through them!

I really enjoyed making this. I think it came out so cute and danity. I love it.
hope everyone is having a great weekend. be safe but have fun =)

5 comments:

Joy

Sooooo dainty and sweet!! Love it!! Are you going to the Aiea Elem craft fair tomorrow?

Rina

I agree, anyone would appreciate receiving this. It has a sweet and girly touch to it. How cute...

Islander Girl

So girlie and pretty! I just love the fairest of them all line. I'm planning on making an autograph book for my nieces using it.

TFS!
Claudette

Teri

Aww, so sweet! I love using rub ons too! See you soon!!

Enjoli

Absolutely love this! You are so creative!! =) Thanks so much for the tins... I really appreciate it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails