Thursday, November 27, 2008

LCWC #19

Here's Jen's LCWC #19 for this week...I was making a card for someone any way so I decided to make the card and do the challenge at the same time. here's the layout from Teri at Big Ideas from a little girl...

here's what I came up with...I used the Verve stamp set: Hello Pumpkin...perfect for Thanksgiving! I used the stylized flower cuttlebug folder, some glass dew drops called sunflowers, ribbon & I used the 5 petal flower punch from SU to make my ornament =) I embossed that too. Used a clear stamp set for the sentiment, bling and used some stickles.

hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for...my family...my precious daughter and my cutie pie doggie...all my wonderful friends and co-workers and for being blessed every day by all of you! May God bless you today and everyday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone...gobble...gobble!

update: Joy at Tamikos
is having a blog candy give away for having 1000th hits on her blog! she is such a sweet girl and I am so blessed to have gotten to know her. Go and check her out when you get a chance!

7 comments:

Rina

Ohhhhhhhh...how cute. This card is so precious and so perfect for today. Wow, you made time to create for today!?! So thoughtful of you.

Happy Thanksgiving Joy, to you and your lil' precious princess. Have a very blessed day in Jesus and...eat up (lol)!!!

Michelle Alejandro

Happy Thanksgiving Joy! Hope you, Taelyn, and your mom have a wonderful one! Love your little card, I want to do this challenge too, but not sure if I have the time. Talk to you later!

Enjoli

Hi Joy!! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! =) I hope you and your family have a great thanksgiving together. This is such a cute card!! Great job on the challenge.

Teri

Hey Joy! Love your cute pumpkin card! Great job on the challenge too! Hope you, Tae & Mom had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. xo, Teri

Joy

Hey Joy! Your take on the challenge is just adorable!!! I've never tried a challenge you know, maybe I should give it a try one of these days! Good job!!

Little C's Creations

Oh so cute!!!!

Thanks for playing!!!

Aloha,
Jen

JackieLou

LOVE this ... So adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails