Saturday, November 22, 2008

Enjoli...

I am so blessed to have such wonderful, creative & talented friends...look at what I got!

Update: I just received in the mail today this awesome RAK from Enjoli! Isn't this gift bag the cutest thing! She took the directions from the holiday gift bag and made her own, but Kathy Bunny was a little big, so she made handles for this instead...that is such a great idea! I am going to have to try make this too!












Thank you so much for my goodies! I also received a stamp pad and a stamp. I love it all!
















here is a RAK I received from Enjoli...Isn't this Hello Kitty so cute! She is so sweet to think of me and I am so blessed to be able to call her my friend.
this goodie bag is filled with Big Island cookies/candies!
YUMMY! thank you so much for this beautiful RAK.

6 comments:

Rina

I wanna call her my friend too (hee,hee). The bag is too cute. She did a fab job on it! Thanks for sharing your goodies with us, Joy. I can just taste those Big Island Cookies, right now...Yummy (lol).

Teri

Awesome rak from Enjoli! Lucky you!

Enjoli

Hi Joy!! WOW! You got the stamp and ink pad so fast!! I hope like the stamp too. I got it from Unity Stamp Co... I never used it and I thought of you when I seen it in my stamp basket. =) TTYL!

Jodi

What an awesome RAK!! Lucky girl!

Joy

so cute the bunny bag!! jealous... :)

Rina

Okay wait a minute Joy, you got another bag from Enjoli!?! Wow wee...do you think she needs another friend??? (hee,hee). Sooooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails