Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Short Moose and Elf...

so here is what I created with these wonderful boxes! I decided to make one into a shaker. If you know me...I am called the shaker queen...as I love to make shaker boxes. I will try to make a shaker box in anything and everything...if I can =) I tried this with the box #3 and it turned out so cute! I used my new Stampendous Christmas stamps called: Short Moose and Short Elf. Aren't they darling! I love these ones.
I also made a few boxes with windows but just stamped them with snowflakes with white stazon ink and added a tag to each of them. I used my stretchy cord to give it a finished look.
are you done with your Christmas shopping? I am almost there...as I have a few more people to shop for! I better get a move on as Christmas is only 17 days away! thanks for stopping by even with your busy schedule this time of year. it means so much to me!
oh btw...if you have a chance...hop over to the Wag 'n Whiskers blog...they will be releasing their new line on Dec 11th! woo-hoo...can't wait!

16 comments:

~amy~

Your boxes turned out sweet...love how you topped them off with the stretchy cording!

Unknown

This box is going to be a must have. You did a super job with this box. TFS.

kris

i knew i'd love the finished project!!! fabulous girl! that moose and elf is so cute! TFS your gorgeous projects! hugs, Kris

Denise

OMgosh, awesome Joy! Queen of the shaker boxes....I love it.

Teri

Love the cute images! Another great shaker!! See you tomorrow!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

yes you are Oueen of the shaker card or boxes...love the way you put them together and the image is too cute...have a great day...
hugs
Liann

Cardmaking Galore

Love these shaker boxes - well done

Cyndi

your boxes came out perfect! love the shaker one with the cute images!

Jodi

Joy, they are super cute!! I love the shaker box, and yes I know you are the shaker queen! LOL! I was in that phase for a few years and somehow lost it...probably made too much and got tired of it! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Linda

Love all these boxes girl! Keep on shakin' ...

joni h

No shake too much, bum bai you get sore back!-hee!hee!
LOVE your creation! The image is super cute! Even the ones with just the snowflake on the acetate! Awesome!
I'm jealous, I haven't started with my xmas stuff yet. Better get shaking,....but, I won't have as great effect as you! hee!hee! again!

Amy

Love love love your shaker box. It's so pretty. I've got to try that shaker box. I started a shaker tag then sort of gave up. Gotta try again. Thank you for sharing.

Cami

These are soooooo cute, Joy! Yep, the Shaker Queen is back and that short moose and short elf are too cute! Great job on these shaker boxes! Cami

Tammi

That image is so sweet & happy, just darling Joy! I haven't made a shaker in a long time, love what you did here. And no, not done with Christmas shopping yet, eek! :) Have a nice day!

Angie

Well, I'm done shopping for the kids, but I'm not even close to being done with my cards! oh well, maybe they well end up being New Year's cards, lol! I love your boxes!

1LuvnMama

Wow, Joy! Luv those shakers! So cute those images! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails