Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shaker beads...

I'm sorry if you are tired of seeing my shaker boxes =)
here's my last box made with shaker microbeads. I just stamped the short moose in this window and I added lots of beads! if you go to J's...he has brought in so much microbeads and all in different colors by MS. its in a great container where you can just turn it over and shake out the beads from the top. then when you are done you can just cap it.you can see that I love this new Box #3 that I got! I love making it! it's really big and can hold so many things inside! happy hump day...Enjoy the day! thanks so much for stopping by =)

14 comments:

~amy~

Such a fun shaker box Joy!!!

Unknown

I bought the box from J's too after seeing your creations - love it! You're shaker queen, Joy.

Denise

Hey Joy,
Never tired seeing your creations! Love your "shaker" projects!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

Joy-
Love seeing your shaker creations...you are definitely the QUEEN...TFS...have an awesome day..
hugs
Liann

1LuvnMama

Joy~
Never tire of seeing wonderful craftsmanship! :) Hope you're having a great day . . . see that you posted at 3a in the morning!

Shirley N

I feel happy when I visit your blog, Joy--never tire of your music and seeing your beautiful work! Cute shaker box--gotta try it one day. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Holidays!

Cyndi

love this shaker box too! the image is super cute!

Cami

There she goes, our shaker card/box queen! Love this, Joy! That little moose is so cute! Don't ever think we don't want to see another shaker something! LOL! Hugs, Cami

Jenny V.

Wow I love how you made this box into a shaker. I need to go to J and get me some beads and that box die. I love it! Adorable image,what company is that moose from.? TFS!

Marisa

Great shaker project Joy! You make awesome shaker projects! Love seeing them! :) Have a great day!

Teri

Love all of your shaker boxes!! Cute elf! I had to buy some of those beads too!!

Enjoli

Hi Joy,

Love your shakers! So cute! I'm not tired of them at all! I can't wait to go and buy some microbeads. Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Michelle Alejandro

This is too darn cute! I love mine! See you this weekend!

eunice

This shaaker box is adorable, Joy! I can never get tired of seeing you make and share them...I just keep thinking...one of these days I want to make one too! I just wish I had as much energy as you to create all these cute stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails