Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blessed...

I received some (: happy :) mail yesterday and I was so surprised. I got this darling card from Tammi at Tropical Dreams...she does some beautiful work. if you have a chance, please stop by her blog and give her some love! I got to know this wonderful friend and blogging sister through this blogging world. one day I hope we can meet in person! I want to say that I have been blessed by her as she is an inspiration with her fabulous creations! Thank you Tammi for your love and kindness. I am truly touched =)here's a close up view of her colored image...love the coloring, embellishments and sentiment.
happy Thursday everyone! the week is almost over! that means it's one day closer to Christmas...count down: 15 days left! Be good to each other...and not only because of the season but because Jesus is the reason!

9 comments:

Cyndi

You received a really nice card! You deserve it! Have a great day!

Jodi

I just love all of her creations and she is truly a very sweet person!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi

Hugs sweetie!! Your an amazing person I'm so happy and blessed to know...wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas! Tammi x

Unknown

So cute card! TFS :)

Michelle Alejandro

This is such a cute card! Hopefully will see you soon! TTYL!

Shirley N

That is a beautiful card--she does really creative work!

Cami

Such a beautiful card for a beautiful person...you deserve all the RAKs you receive and you give so much of yourself! Enjoy them all and have a wonderful weekend! Cami

joni h

I agree! Tammi does do great work as do you!! TFS and have a great week!

Linda

Wow! That is one beautiful card! Yes, I totally agree, Tammi does wonderful work! This card makes me feel like I can actually feel the wind blowing! She did such a fantastic job! TFS and see you soon! xoxo, Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails