Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas cards...

So I finally got my @$$ in gear and made some cards so that I could mail my presents out to some sweet ladies! I need to tell you that...this is what holds me up every time I want to send something as I never have the inspiration to make cards! the boxes just sit around because I don't "finish" my card! right now I'm so into making 3-D creations...but any whoo, let's get to the card. I used the manga Christmas girl for the first card. I colored her with my copics and I am enjoying myself using that fun flock I bought from Tamikos! I added some punched out snowflakes, dew drops and I used two different stamps for the sentiment. here's my second Christmas card...I used that new image from TGF called Flapper Anya. She's so cute...I tried to turn it into a Christmas card. She's dancing a jig with some winter music playing...hehehe...I added snowflakes and bling. I hope the gals who receive them will like the card! I had a fun time putting them together.
its Tuesday...hope everyone is soaking in the spirit of Christmas and getting ready for the 25th! I am trying to enjoy it...but time is flying so fast and it's all a whirlwind!

13 comments:

Marisa

These are great Joy! I am still trying to make my Christmas cards!! Have a great day! :)

kris

Beautiful cards girl!!! Love the fun papers and beautiful coloring!! =D Thank you for our Christmas gifts!! i need to get my {insert word} going! LOL... have a wonderful Tuesday! hugs, Kris

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

ubber cute cards love them both. I am the same way the boxes are ready to go but hello i forgot the card...hahahaha...TFS
hugs
Liann

Denise

Hey Joy,
Some very cute & sassy Christmas cards! Jamee is counting the days down until Christmas, and I want to add a few! LOL
Have a great day.
Hugs

1LuvnMama

I luv your manga! Makes me feel like I'm Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland!!!! :) I gotta get my {BEEP} in gear too! YIKES!

Cyndi

very cute cards! i know i'm so behind too. so little time!

Unknown

These are FAB!

Cami

These two cards are just fab, Joy! Anyone who gets anything from you will definitely love them! The flocking looks great...all that extra work, but that's you! Lucky gals! Cami

Joy

Hey Joy! BEAUTIFUL card girlfriend! Hey, I've been looking for this image, where do I get it from?????

LOVE IT!!!
Joy

joni h

I think I'm in the same boat with you! I even made a card that looks similar to yours, but, I like yours better! Love the "floof" on Manga Santa! Where'd you get that image from?
I have your OCS, but, I think I'll drop it off. Me & the P.O. are not getting along!! grr!

eunice

Joy, these are beautiful! I finally got my Christmas cards finished and in the mail today! BTW, would you be kind enuff to tell me the company your cute manga girl is from? I want her!

Cheryl

Super cute cards Joy!!! I love that manga image. Never saw that one before. You did a great job in coloring them.

Teri

The cards are so cute!! I need to make my cards too and am running out of time!! Call me tomorrow, I'm at work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails