Monday, December 28, 2009

December OCS and cards with creations...

I am so happy that I was paired up with Joni...Crafty Hula Hands for my December OCS! she made me this pretty card with the cutest Whipper Snapper image! love how he sparkles! she used her embossing folder and I love the ribbon and the flowers too! Thanks so much Joni for my awesome card!
Joni also made me this cute card with the Penny Johnson bear stamp and she used purple...my favorite color . he's so cute! I love it! thanks so much for thinking of me Joni!
I was also blessed by a few other crafting ladies out there! I got this cute card from Rita. I love snowmen! this card is too cute! The scallop circle is attached to the back of the card but it looks like its on the front. thank you Rita!
here I got this awesome recipes box from 1LuvnMama! she does such awesome creations! I was blessed and surprised to receive this in the mail! love it! thank you so much for thinking of me!
here's what it looks like when you open the box...she really put a lot of "luvn" into these as if you look at the bottom she used her quickutz dies for each picture. this is totally awesome!
thanks for stopping by today...I am hoping to post more during the week...I do have some new years blog candy coming up! yum!

8 comments:

Shirley N

Hey Joy--great cards and RAKs. TFS and have a Happy New Year!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga

. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨) Happy end Year (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨) The best for 2010. (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)

Blog Louisette/
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
************
http://retrieverdog.skynetblogs.be/post/6634041/scrap-golden-retriever-louisette-de--noel-et-
************


(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
¸. • '¸. • *' ¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. • '¸. • *' ¨)
(¸. • '(¸. • `* ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨)♥ ¸. • * ¨)
........|_ ♥_|...... ★ happy New Year
........| 000 | ...... 2010
........| 000 |....... Pace
........| 000 | ....... Louisette from
........| 000 | ........ Belgium
........ \ 00 /......... with 2 dogs golden
......... \ 0 /..........Primrose 's dream Cerise
...........||............ Zitablue du Bosquet Mignon
...........||............. Kiss.
...........||....... (¸. • ♥ ♥ •¸.)
.........._||_..... Kiss... ★...
♥ ¸. • *¨)¸. • * ¨)....¸. • * ¨)
(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸. • * ¨)

Brenda

Great cards and RAK! Happy New Year!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

wow great card for OCS and love all the RAKs you show a lot of Aloha to others I am not surprise that the aloha is given back to you. Have a great day...
hugs
Liann

Cyndi

very nice cards and RAK received! love the images!

kris

Awesome OCS and RAK!!! beuatiful creations... hope you and Taelyn had a wonderful Christmas!!! =D Thank you for the goodies... the girls LOVED their gifts... hugs, Kris

Denise

Pretty cards & Raks. Have a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Denise

eunice

Oooh, what wonderful cards and gifts! You are fortunate and blessed to have such creative crafting friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails