Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday...Dana & Jenn...(Jana)

Happy Friday everyone! sorry for not posting daily as I have not had lots of time to create. As a holiday is coming upon us...I will have lots more to share =) so on to my cards...a couple of my girls that I play soccer with celebrated their birthdays...and there was a mix up as to when I thought it was...so it's a bit late. their birthdays were in September...oopsie! but they forgave me as long as I made them handmade cards...so I took the layout from the Anya Challenge and used manga girls instead! I thought I could use it for the challenge and then realized I didn't use any anya stamps! oh wells. so here I used SU CS and DP. I colored her with my copics, used my butterfly punch, added some bling, dew drops and prima flowers...put a sentiment "happy birthday"...to you Dana!here's my other card...used the same supplies for this card...just changed the layout from top to side. this one is for Jenn! Happy Birthday! (belated)
yay! it's the last day to the weekend! the kiddies are out for their fall break next week so easy driving to work...no homework to yell about and my daughter can stay up a little later to watch her dvds! Enjoy yourself! I know I will =)

14 comments:

Cheryl

Super cute! You did a wonderful job on their cards. LOL! I remember those days of yelling at my kids to finish their homework. Well, actually it was mostly my son. Have a great weekend!!!

Cyndi

I love your cards! The images are really cute! I'll probably get some later when I use my unused ones first! Lucky the kids get a break! I don't get a break. hehe have a great weekend!

Jodi

Both of your cards are so sweet Joy! I love the layouts you used and the colors you chose for them! I know they will love your cards!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown

So cute cards! Have a very nice weekend :)

Unknown

Oh, this are so adorable, Joy! They sure will love them! I know I do!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kim

Joyfulsister

Hi My Sistah!!
Hey you changed your blog!!! I love it, and your cards are always such a delight to see. I was so happy to see you when you came to visit, I gave missed you my friend, but I know it's hard hard keeping up with visits, but I think of you often and read what you write on FB (smiles).

HUgz Lorie

Anonymous

Great cards! So glad they forgave you! I am horrible about sending cards!! Mine are always late! LOL Oh well!
By the way, thanks for linking our new stamps! I can't wait for the release!
By the way, did you know there was a Guest DT call that we are doing? It's the first post on the blog. Go check it out if you are intersted.
~Lacey

Anonymous

Great cards! So glad they forgave you! I am horrible about sending cards!! Mine are always late! LOL Oh well!
By the way, thanks for linking our new stamps! I can't wait for the release!
By the way, did you know there was a Guest DT call that we are doing? It's the first post on the blog. Go check it out if you are intersted.
~Lacey

Cami

These two cards are awesome, Joy! Your friends will definitely love them. Love the colors you chose and your coloring is superb! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rach

two fabulous cards, so pretty. hugs rachxx

Amy

They both look so wonderful! Love the little butterflies. My daughter loves butterflies and I am beginning to really like them too.

Rita

Beautiful cards Joy!!! I'm sure they loved them!

Kyoko

Love your cards girl! Hey, love the new blog look too! I really miss crafting with you ... man, gotta make appointment to see you ... LOL!

Risa

Both of your cards are beautiful Joy! I love your images!!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails