Monday, November 29, 2010

Product Spotlight...Food

...CAFE IAN...
Hello! Happy Monday to you...here's to another Product Spotlight of the week. This week we are to use an image with food. I decided to use Cafe Ian from TGF because I do love to drink coffee. Remember you get 25% off all the images in the PS.
I turned my card into an easel card. I used my label fifteen nesties for the shape. I added some crocheted ribbon in ivory and used my Basic Grey - Olivia DP. I added a sentiment that holds meaning to me. I like to think he's sipping his coffee and is pondering the words...."Life is a matter of moments"...I finish it off with..."so make sure every moment counts!"
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed shopping for Black Friday! If you are still looking for that great deal...today is Cyber Monday! Go online shopping and get free shipping mostly everywhere! Don't forget to stop by Stamp and Create and also the blog! Check out the wonderful DT creations there! Toodles!

“It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”

Be Blessed,

11 comments:

Mimi

OMG...Cyber Monday is crazy.. a bit overwhelming! Cafe Ian has the right idea, grab a cup of good coffee!! Fabulous easel card and love the papers and colors! Have a great week, Joy! ;)

Cheryl

Awww, I love this Joy! I love coffee too and drink it everyday. Your sentiment is so nice! Happy Monday!!!

donna mikasa

Hi Joy! Love your shaped easel card--Cafe Ian is so cute and I love the colors you used.

And thank you so much for your photo Christmas card! My very first card of the year! Your daughter is so kawaii! Hugs!

Brenda

this is cute! i think i need to start using my nesties more. hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Sparkplug17

This is just darling!

Cyndi

this is so cute! love that stamp and love the shaped easel card! hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Cami

Very cute card, Joy! Love this Nesties shape and the sentiment is so perfect! Hope everything is find on your side! Hugs, Cami

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Hey girl... I tell you the Greeting Farm is just made for you girl!! You do such a fantastic job with them!! I just love the nestie shape you used and the sentiment. Beautiful work Joy!!
hugs,
Chris

Teri

Love this Cafe Ian! Is he drinking my coffee? Glad you were able to do some online shopping this cyber monday! I just got a good deal because the site I ordered from is offering cyber week! yippee!

Jodi

Oh Joy!! So cute! I love this image, the easel card you made and the colors too!! I have yet to use this image!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi

Great little sentiment with him, a wonderful easel card Joy! I got a few great deals that day. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails