Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mini Composition Books with Bugaboo...

...BUGABOO CUTIES...
Happy Tuesday everyone...there will be a fun fair this Friday at Kaneohe Elem. and every year I try to donate something to their country store. This year I decided to do mini composition books. I used all different images from Bugaboo. They are so cute and so easy to color as the outline of each image is so bold and thick. I decided to donate 12 of them.
here are some of my favorite ones...I did make 4 boy ones also =)
If you get a chance to come by and support Kaneohe Elem. please stop by their fun fair on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010 from 1 - 5 pm.
have a great day!

Be Blessed,

14 comments:

~amy~

love your new bloggie look Joy!!!

Such fun mini comp books!

Tammy

Super cute Joy!

Tammi

So sweet of you Joy, a great item for them with these adorable images! The one you gave me last year is about filled up, loved using it! :) ~hugs

Jenny

These are really cute images! Thanks for sharing!

Mimi

Too cute Joy! Adorable images and colors are so fun! ;)

Brenda

you are so sweet! these are going to fly like hotcakes!

ShaniKulani

such cute notebooks :)

kris

Love it when you do your mini comp books!! they are so darn cute!! i'm sure these will be a hit!! hugs!

Cyndi

wow, very lovely books! i might do those too...i have a few. you make them look so easy! good luck with the fair!

Shirley N

All so sweet Joy and you colored them beautifully! I just know they'll be a sell out!

Lynn

It's so generous of you to donate these adorable notebooks. I know that they will go quickly.

Cami

These are ALL so cute!!! Even if they're smaller images, that's ALOT of coloring to do! It's so generous of you to always donate to Taelyn's school. I'm sure they look forward to your donations and I know they will sell out fast! Great job! Hugs, Cami

Cami

P.S. I love your new blog wear! Very pretty in pink! Cami

Linda

Awesome job Joy - they'll sell out FAST!

Related Posts with Thumbnails