Thursday, November 25, 2010

Another Wicked THURSDAY...

...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
One more card to share with you...my friend and co-soccer player left for Texas and I wanted to make her a special card to say "aloha" for now. I decided to use my cute GF Thursday. I really love her and so I colored her in green and brown, added some detail with a flower, charm and dew drops. I hope she liked it!
here's what it looks like once it opened. I made a pocket for her to pull out the card...then I decided to add a envelope so that I could add a little something in it she could use.
May you and your families be safe and have a blessed THANKSGIVING. Remember to be thankful for LIFE...also, if you would like to do some shopping from the comforts of your home...TODAY and FRIDAY there will be a SALE @ STAMP and CREATE...25% OFF by using
thanks2010 (all one word; all lowercase). Sale excludes Nestabilities, Product Spotlight, and Clearance sections. Have a fun time shopping on BLACK FRIDAY if you are off!

Psalm 107:1 (NIV)
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

Be Blessed,
Related Posts with Thumbnails