Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Angel Honey...

...BLACK and BLUE...
Sorry that I have been MIA. I have been going through some personal stuff as well as I was getting ready for the craft fair that I didn't have any extra time to blog. Now that things are slowing down...for now...I can share with you some of the things I made. I made this matching card and checkbook cover for a co-ed player who left us. these are her favorite colors & I wanted her to know that we were going to miss her. I used the cute Angel Honey that's a digital image you can buy at All that Scraps. I fell in love with her and had to have her...lol! the checkbook cover is also what I made for the craft fair. I am so sad as I forgot in all the chaos to take pictures of anything that I made! oh wells...
here's what the card looks like...I love to spritz my whole image/card with that sparkle to give it a wonderful shimmer.
this is what the checkbook cover looks like. Of course it's a shaker and I made this digi a little bigger so that she fits perfectly in the puka (window opening)
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday...enjoy your short week!
till next time:
“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving,
make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!”
~ Amanda Bradley

Be Blessed,

13 comments:

~amy~

hope everything is okay....thinking of ya....great projects!

Unknown

Hope everything is ok. Your projects are super cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week :)

Cheryl

Cute Honey image! Love the black and blue combo! You must of sold out of everything. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sparkplug17

These are just darling!

Tammi

((hugs)) Joy! Love the colors on these and she IS so cute!! Beautiful checkbook cover and card and love how you sparkle them up with the spritz! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving! xx

Brenda

I love this set and color combo! Hope things are okay... take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyndi

very cute projects! love the image! hope everything is getting better for you! have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Jenny V.

Love the color combo and the image is so adorable. I need to buy me this stamp. Hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving.

Amy

These are amazing Joy, I've never seen a checkbook cover that is a shaker! You're so creative! Love the color combe and all the sparkle!

Denise

Loved all the check books you made. Jim's cousin is going to LOVE hers.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Denise

Elena

love the colors for the card and checkbook cover you made. I still use mine that you made for me.. TFS Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Cami

Very nice card and checkbook covers, Joy! Love the blue and black combo. Hope everything is fine with you . . . you're so busy. I wish you and your family a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hugs,
Cami

Jodi

Beautiful color combo! Love the shakers!! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails