Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New CC Design Digi...

...MERMAID HONEY...
Happy Hump day! This is my last day of work...as some of you may have Veteran's day off tomorrow and I took off on Friday...yay to long weekends! Well I finally got back into the swing of things and finally made a checkbook cover. I am planning on making some of these for the craft fair we will be having soon. I went online shopping...and found some new CC design honey digis that are so cute! I used Mermaid Honey for this one. This one is actually mine. I didn't have a checkbook cover for months now and finally I do! I added some flowers, bling, PTI ribbon and I colored my mermaid with my copics. I sprayed my shimmerz sparkle all over my image. If you want a specific one, you can always email me and let me know. I usually charge $10/checkbook but it does come with a pen as well.
Have a fabulous end of the week.
thanks for stopping by and leaving me wonderful comments that really do make me smile.

Be Blessed,

11 comments:

~amy~

sweet...have a super long weekend!

Shirley N

Your image is so sweet and I love how you colored her face and hair, great job Joy! Have a nice long holiday weekend!

Brenda

that is such a cute image. isn't it funny how we always put off making things for ourselves, but will quickly put together things for others? glad you finally have a checkbook cover... enjoy your day off!

Cyndi

super cute checkbook cover! love the new image and the purple! have a great long wkend! lucky!

Unknown

Super cute project! Thanks for sharing. Have a great long weekend :)

Sparkplug17

This is so cute!

joni h

oh so cute! what u got for sale? i wanna buy! we may head down on friday for the fair!

Cami

Cute checkbook cover, Joy! This really makes a nice little gift and I'm sure you'll sell alot at the craft fair! Enjoy your long weekend!

Cheryl

Awwe this is so cute Joy!!! I love this new honey mermaid image and all the sparkles on the paper. All the honey's are cute! You're going to sell out real fast at the craft fair. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Tammi

She's cute! An adorable checkbook!

Linda

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails