Friday, April 1, 2011

CATS sign up...NOW CLOSED

Please check the list below to see if I missed your name. This is your last chance to let me know. I will add you on if you want to try this out. You still need to email me by the end of today. I will be sending out emails shortly to the participants and their partners. Remember its a CARD and TAG SWAP. You can use any image, embellishments and anything else, BUT there will be a THEME attached to each month. So make sure you read that!
This session is for: APRIL, MAY and JUNE...
so here's the list...(alphabetical order by first name)

BERENICE R
BRENDA B
CYNDI K
DENISE N
ELENA C
GAIL W
GRACE W
JENNY S
JENNY V
LINDA K
MICHELLE U
MIMI P
MYRA B
and ME!

It should be lots of fun ladies! Thank you so much for signing up! The next sign up will be in JUNE...so look for that! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Be Blessed,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails