Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tamiko's Thursday Teaser...

...CHEEKY MATE...
Another Thursday? so what does that mean? it means it's another assignment for the CT for Tamiko's! today our assignment is to use a sketch. Sometimes it can be so much easier to create when you have something to follow. I decided to use Cheeky Mate from TGF. You can purchase this cutie at Tamiko's online store.
here's what the sketch looks like...this is what the CT is following today.
this is what my card looks like. I used my BG copic colors. I used some flowers, my crocheted black lace, SU gray satin ribbon and found some pretty DP that matched my coloring.
If you want to see what the others on the CT have done...please stop by and check out their inspiring creations!
Cami
Janis
Jodi
Joy (Tamiko)
Kyoko
1LuvnMama
Michelle
Teri

Have a wonderful day and I am off tomorrow as it's Statehood Day.

“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.” ~ General George S. Patton

Be Blessed,

11 comments:

Unknown

So cute! Nice sketch, love the color combo you used. TFS :)

Linda

Wow! The colors are beautiful! Great job gumgum! xoxo, dumdum

Jenny

Love your card Joy! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny

1LuvnMama

Hey Joy! Again, congrats on the Co-Creative Coordinator position . . . you will rock it with Teri and make us all proud. I luv the colors you using for "Matey" and the flowers you use always blow me away! :) I can wait to c u crazy girls on Saturday . . . been way too long and I better prepare myself for a sore stomach! Oh no, hopefully I won't go into labor because of it! hee, hee!

Jodi

She looks great in these colors, very cool and calming! Your embellishments are a perfect match for her too!
See ya soon!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Shirley N

Cute card, love your image Joy and your coloring is gorgeous!

Cami

Cute and sassy! Love this girl that you have colored so nicely! Great take on this sketch Joy! See you soon! Hugs, Cami

Janis

Love the way you changed up your coloring on the image. She's so sparkly & sassy! Fantastic job! TFS!

Michele

oooh, I love the colors on your card! And you always do such a great job coloring your images! TFS!!

joni h

congrats to you on your new "job!" LOL! it's so you! I'm so honored to be a part of this great adventure! I love this card! I have to get the BG color Copics! LOVE X3 IT! See U soon!

Cyndi

Love this card! i like the color combo and your coloring is awesome! have a nice long weekend...i'm glad i have friday off too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails