Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Mess with a Princess...

...CREEPY TUESDAY...
Here's my OCS card for my partner Kim Yu. I didn't know what she liked but I thought that this image would be cute to color and I made her all pink! This is Creepy Tuesday...and you can purchase this one at Tamiko's. I love her as she wears her crown with such an attitude. so when I found this sentiment...I knew it just had to go with this and this month we were to use WORDS as our focal point.
so her's my card...I made the words in a shaker. I hope she likes her card.
Have a great Hump Day! we are almost at then end of the week. I have another furlough Friday but I love sharing with all of you!

“Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.” ~Princess Diana

Be Blessed,

7 comments:

~amy~

love it!!! toooo stinkin' fun!

Tammi

Great colors and neat how you did the sentiment, this is cute!!

Cheryl

Haha! Cute saying. I was just coloring this image yesterday. I love this one. Have a great day!

Jenny V.

Love the sentiment.What a fun and great shaker card. Your coloring is getting good.

Sparkplug17

This is so fabulous!

1LuvnMama

Oh believe me, I won't! :) Creeper Tuesday is amazingly wicked! Kim is gonna luv her OCS card and done none other than the Queen of Shaker! Have a great day Joy!

eunice

Creepy Tuesday looks great in pink and with all her bling! That's so clever how you did the sentiment inside the box!

Related Posts with Thumbnails