Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Sweet Gift and my OCSs...

...SWEET FRIENDS...
Wow...is it hump day already? well, it was a lovely surprise when my bff gave me this cute little box she created for her CPC. she filled it with so many goodies! I am so spoiled! thank you so much Michelle for my sweet gift!
what a mix up...but I finally am having a chance to post my OCS from my partner Kim Yu! I finally got an original =) she was my partner for the month of July. what a lovely card she made for me...cute image too! thanks Kim!
I was so shocked to receive my OCS from my partner Sharon. she is a speedy lady! I haven't even started on mine yet...sorry Sharon. but thank you for my card!
Have a wonderful hump day everyone! I am thankful and blessed to have dear friends...some I have met and others that I haven't had a chance to yet. I am truly uplifted by your wonderful comments and blessings. thank you for stopping by!

“Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.”
~Sarah Louise Delany

Be Blessed,

11 comments:

Unknown

So nice gifts! TFS :)

Brenda

you've got some great stuff there! you are so deserving of them! have a great day!

Janis

Love your special gift from your bff!! How sweet of Michelle! She's so thoughtful. And, wowza!!! You had a speedy OCS partner. I'm sure that you will do great in your creation too!!! TFS!!!

Leanne

AW, it's always nice to give but pretty sweet to receive yah? Those are great, MFS!!

Cyndi

what a nice gift! and such beautiful ocs cards! have a great day!

Cheryl

Wow, what a beautiful gift from Michelle! And some very nice cards from your OCS partners. Have a great humpday!!!

Unknown

Awesome gift!

Kyoko

Yes you are spoiled ... JUST KIDDING!!! You totally deserve all your gifts b/c you are such a caring and giving soul! HUGGIES TO YOU!

Amy

These are all beautiful, you have very talented friends! :)

Linda

Michelle is super talented yeah? No wonder she's your BFF! Had fun tonite .. see you soon! xoxo, Linda

Jodi

These are really awesome gifts and great talent!! Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails