Monday, March 22, 2010

Product Spotlight...Brads, Buttons and Bling...

Happy Monday everyone...here we are starting another week...I have more to share with you! This week at Stamp and Create...the product spotlight is: Brads, Buttons & Bling and they are all 25% off! so if you are in need of some really pretty embellishments...stop there and shop! well, I decided to use Ruffles Get Well Soon by Helz Cuppleditch which you can also purchase at the Stamp and Create store. He's so cute and I have wanted to ink him up for some time now. I saw a tutorial on a tent card on Cami's blog and really wanted to try to make one. here's Ruffles up close...I cut him out to pop him off the card, although it's hard to see.

here's my final project/card. I used so many different embellishments to make this card...faux suede ivory ribbon, jump rings, black brads, flowers, a button, half lilac pearl bling...I also used my oval spellbinders, MS daisy fan border punch, butterfly punch, SU punches and added a sentiment.
this is a side view of what the card looks like. It was really easy to make...the hard part is decorating the front. I hope the person who receives this likes it =)
I may be making more of these cards...so cute and perfect to send because it flattens into a square envelope. I made my card into a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" so that I could fit it in the SU square envelopes. I don't know if the USPS will accept square cards, but I am sending mine in a box to send some other goodies with it. if you haven't stopped by the Stamp and Create blog, please do so. thanks for stopping by...remember to be good to each other.

17 comments:

CHARLOTTE

Luv your card, Joy, you used so many embellishments. I'm sure your friend will cherish it.

kris

Fabulous creation girl!!! i love how the image is hanging in the center!! beuatiful coloring and great papers to use... it's a wonderful wonderful creation!! Have a good week! =D

Michele

Awwww, this is too, too cute!!! I LOVE that little puppy and the colors are so bright and cheery!! I know it will put a smile on the lucky recipient's face!!

Hugs,
Michele

Happy Honu

Such a cute card, love the different card style, and the colors are adorable. thanks for inspiring me :)--Myra

Cheryl

So sweet and cute! Love that image and the ds paper too!

Brenda

That cute little puppy is so adorable! Love the card... great job!

1LuvnMama

Oh, is Ruffles all busted up? Poor guy . . . hope he feels better sitting on that chair and resting to get better. :)

Luv your tent card Joy! Guess what? Made another one myself for my OCS. I'll post later and guess what I did again? The image is in a sitting position . . . urgh! How do I keep doing that! Have a great day!

Cindy Haffner

Oh my gosh just the CUTEST!!

Cyndi

super cute tent card! looks like a lot of work but you did a great job!

Little C's Creations

i lie it dahling!! it's so adorable! great job.. big hugs n' you have a wonderful week in the Lord!!

God Bless!
Jen

~amy~

You always make the fun cards...they always have interesting folds etc...love this one!

Islander Girl

Oh this is adorable!!! I love everything about this card! The colors, the LO...everything!!! Great job!

mst822

Oh, what an adorable card, Joy! Luv the image, that puppy is so cute! I'm sure the recipient will luv your card!
Tammy

Joy

OMG, I bow down to your awesomeness!! This is just adorable... now you have to show me how to make this. See what happens when you put cute stuff like this on? Your sis ova hea gotta copy!! LOL!

GREAT JOB!! Can I see it in person?

Hugs,
SIS

Janis

Love it and the dimensions are perfect! Another great job!

Denise

Absolutely Adorable! Love the way you used the jump rings to have it hanging. Very Pretty!
Hugs,
Denise

joni h

oh such sweetness! love it! love the colors! love the image! love the creative card! aw, heck, love everything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails