Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Japanese Hello Kitty Match Box...

here is an original creation...I love this matchbox...and so with that I created my very own! I will have a tutorial on this for the next post...if you all went to check out Enjoli's blog...Stamping under the sun...she had made a Hello Kitty off their new line...which now I have to go out and look for that one...she's purple =) she gave me an idea! I decided to make a Japanese Hello Kitty...well...she's with the sakura flower on her eye instead of the star!
here's an up close of the Hello Kitty face I made...I added some sakuras around her too! I am making this for a friend who will be going back to Japan...that's where she's from and her visa is up...so it's time to return. I wanted to make her something special and she loves HK!
I made some jumbo paper clips...
here I made a note pad with mimmy and I used the new stamp set from SU called Circle Circus. it reminds me of the japanese card game...Hanafuda. I added a sakura to her bow.
here I made her a coaster post-it-note...added the natural flower to her bow...
last but not least...I made her a card with the hula anya...she used to take tahitian in Hawaii Kai somewhere, so I wanted to make a card for her to remember the fun times here in Hawaii.
the month is almost over! can't believe it that we are half way through with 2009~! as always... I want to thank you for stopping by and leaving me such positive comments!
enjoy your week!

19 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA**

WOw Joy your HK creations are too dahling..i am sure your tomotachi will love them..i sure do....have a great day...:)

Denise

Omgosh Joy, these are awesome! Love the HK's

Jenny

Very cool stuff! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Kyoko

LOVE YOUR CREATIONS! Man you come up with the BEST ideas. Hey are those paperclips they really BIG kind? I never made one like that. Eh, no laugh ... I know you laughing!

joni h

sugoi (great)! your friend will love it! really like the HK with the sakura eye patch - very creative! TFS!

Unknown

Wow, Joy, you've been busy. Your friend will be similing all the way back to Japan with all of your goodies. Love the sakura punches - just bought some but looks like you have the larger one.

Jodi

This is just so cute!! Love that you switched out the star for the flower!! Great idea! Love these colors you used too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown

Super cute creations! Love the HK and the colors :)

Elena

Your creations are so cute! Love the HK..

Cami

Wow Joy! This whole set is just awesome!!! Your friend will be so happy that you thought of her in such a wondeful way with all these. I love your sakura on her eye...great idea. The notepad, post-it note holder, card, everything is just great. What a wonderful person you are to take time to personalize gifts for your friends. Cami

Maria

Hey Joy! My goodness. . you've been busy girl! Wow, all your projects are awesome! You are so good with the 3D projects and you're so efficient too! It takes me a lot of "effort" to create something 3D! LOL!

You are such a sweetheart always creating stuff for your friends!!

maria

Islander Girl

OMG, I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!! You've been one busy crafter!!!

I see you're going on trip...how exciting!! Have a fun and safe trip! I will miss seeing your updates (@_@) But happy you're gonna have some fun!

Linda

Hi Joy! Wow, you've been a busy little beaver, huh? Love, love, love all your projects! Can't wait for the tutorial! TFS and have fun on your trip! $$$! Hugs, Linda

P.S.: No mind Kyoko - she always likes "da big kine" stuffs. Hahaha!

Pineapple Cove

Hi Joy!
Thanks for such a sweet comment...love your rendition of the boxes! OMG - you've been busy!!

The sakura flowers are so pretty...goes so well with Miss Kitty.

ManLe

PENNYLYN

They're all so adorably cute!! I'm a big sucker for HK!! :)

Michelle Alejandro

Super cute Joy! Is this for Sukasa? Is she moving back to Japan, sad to see her go. TTYL!

Jenny V.

Great job. That Japanese HK is so adorable. I love those sakura flowers you use. Is this a punch? I'm sure your friend would love all the things you made for her.

Jenny

Teri

great gifts for your friend! Love the Sakura Kitty! Hey, you're starting something new!! Your Hula Anya card is super cute too!!

Paper Kisses

Oh Joy these are FAB! Love the sakura flower over her eye!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails