Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Here comes the bride...

...CONGRATULATIONS...
Happy Hump Day Everyone!  Did you survive the elections?  Thank goodness it's over.  Any whoo...I wanted to share with you a card I made.  I will be going to one of my BFFs wedding this Saturday and I really wanted to make her a special card.  Her colors are magenta and charcoal gray.  I loved the colors she picked, but it was hard for me to figure out what to do.  I went to "google" some others cards and then came up with my own.  I decided to use TGF image...really cute.  Then I went to town...with layers, embossing, bling, sparkle, flowers and I even used tulle.  Put it together and voila!  my card is complete.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
I even decorated the inside...a little any way.  
"May today be the beginning of a love that lasts forever"
I hope she likes her card.  I am so excited for her.  
I hope this unity will last forever and that the guy she chose is "the one".  
Have a wonderful week.
Thanks for stopping by and for all the love and support.
Till next time...remember that life is supposed to be fun :)

Be Blessed,

7 comments:

Rita

They are going to love it...it's soooo darn cute & I love the color combo! Love how you put the hearts with that added sparkle of rhinestones!

Creations by Shirl

Super sweetness, and the newlyweds will love it too....
Wink wink on your card~

Cyndi

So beautiful! Love all the details! She will love it!

Cheryl

Super cute Joy! Your friend will love the card! Have a great weekend!!!

Shirley N

Hi Joy! Oh what a beautiful card, love how you colored your image and love all the bling! This is definitely a keepsake for your BFF. Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

~amy~

Hey Joy, I was going through my subscriptions and thought I'd shoot you a comment. Hope all is well.

Mr Jone

thanks for sharing
Can you find here custom printed boxes at cheap rates. We are provide custom printed boxes with customer satisfaction. We are deal in USA and CANADA . Are you like my product please come for my website
http://customboxes4less.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails