Saturday, June 15, 2013

Owl Match Boxes...

 ...OWL you giving a HOOT...
It's almost time for my family reunion again in Vegas and so I wanted to make something cute!  I made match boxes with these cute owls to top them off.  I used really pretty DP but you can't see it as the owl covers the enter top of the box!  I made a total of 26...3 are for friends here.
Here is one single owl...
 this is what it looks like once the little drawer gets pulled open. 
I found these paper soaps at Pier 1 Imports here in Hawaii!
They come in different smells and I thought this would be a unique gift.
Just in case you get stuck somewhere with only running water...lol!
 Oh my goodness...it's been like forever since I posted.
I finally found some time to post the latest things I have been creating.
I am now mostly posting them on FB.  So if not you can see all my creations there!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Be Blessed,

6 comments:

Islander Girl

These are just too adorable!!! Love them! Aw, post here too! I'm not on FB anymore! I always love getting inspired by one of your creations! Hope all is well, it's been a long time!

Cyndi

These are so cute! Awesome job! Have fun in Vegas!

Creations by Shirl

Simply adorabe Joy! I'm glad to see on the blog again... I see you more on FB, LOL!
TFS - enjoy your wonderful day....

Linda

Love these cute boxes Joy! Hope all is well. xoxo, Linda

Shirley N

Too cute Joy! Hope all's well!

Mr Jone

thanks for sharing
Can you find here custom printed boxes at cheap rates. We are provide custom printed boxes with customer satisfaction. We are deal in USA and CANADA . Are you like my product please come for my website
http://customboxes4less.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails