Friday, November 2, 2012

Believe...

 ...FRIENDSHIP...
How is everyone's week going?  Happy Friday!  I finally get a chance to share another card with you.  I wanted to say thank you to a dear special friend who I met through this crafting/blogging world and is now part of my crafting sisters!  She stopped by and shared a few goodies with my daughter and I and I can't thank her and her hubby enough!  We are truly blessed!  So I decided I better make a card.  I used this cute bean called "bright".  She was too sweet to pass up!  I used some pretty flowers and added some shimmer to finish it off.

I miss all of you.  I wish I had time, but at my new job I can't look at the internet at all.  so when I get a chance...I will post again and hopefully stop by your blogs.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Be Blessed,

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl

Very pretty Joy~ and I'm sure was in awe when you gave her this card too..
Enjoy your Friday and upcoming weekend!

Cyndi

Beautiful! Love the shimmer and coloring! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cami

Absolutely beautiful card, beautifully colored, great floral arrangement, and lovely sparkle all over! This card will be cherished and is more stunning IRL.

Friends who take the time to make special cards are truly a blessing.

Cami

Mr Jone

thanks for information
Customboxes4less.com are provide custom packaging boxes in suitable prices. Free designing and with free shipping. We are deal in USA and CANADA
http://customboxes4less.com

Elevate IGF

Assurance industriousness and tolerance will take you to your weight reduction objective.I will enable you today with the Key to Weight Loss! It is a mystery that has the ability to totally transform you particularly once you realize how to apply it. http://gainmusclesup.com

Nock Code

Arabic Sweets in Dubai
Kunafa Sweets in Dubai

Related Posts with Thumbnails