Monday, May 21, 2012

Shaker Fun...

 ...TGF-CHEEKY GEEKY...
Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I sure did!  Here's one more shaker checkbook cover I made for a dear friend.  I decided to use TGF's cheeky geeky again, but I used the one I colored and keep her at the original size.  This one was really colorful and fun to make as well.  I hope she liked it.  I love this one...too cute!
Well...like I promised, I took some pictures at my daughter's May Day...
here is the May Day court...
here's a picture of Kela and Taelyn...they had to dress like the 70s for their performance.

Thanks for stopping by today...have a wonderful week!  My daughter is graduating on Wednesday.  got lots to do before this day comes.  hope I finish them all and then I can share with you!

Be Blessed,

3 comments:

~amy~

sooooo fun and love the pics!

Cami

Great gifts for Taelyn's teachers! Love the May Day pics and Taelyn surely has grown up to be a lovely young gal! Miss her (and you!).

Cyndi

Very fun checkbook cover! Look's like she had a wonderful May Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails