Saturday, May 12, 2012

Petite Purse...

...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...
from one mother to another...lol!  I was blessed by a friend who got me the SU die for this purse.  It is so cute and you can make two of these on a 12" x 12" DP.  I got my paper from Ben Franklin.  It's double sided too, so when you open it's pretty inside :)  I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of what it looks like when it's opened.  It's a really small purse, but it could hold a couple pieces of candy.  Here's what one looks like...

Here's the first batch of purses I made.  I will have to make a few more...like 20!  so my total will be about 50-60.  I know...I have to mass produce on certain occasions because of my soccer team, co-workers, friends, family & mom's friends too!

Happy Mother's Day to all you MOTHERS!!! 
Be pampered, loved and blessed today and everyday! 
Our jobs are never ending and we should be treated like royalty every day!

Be Blessed,

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl

How cute are these wee purses, and I 'm sure all the mother's will love your for them too... Great mass production....
Happy Mother's Day to you too....

Have A Scrap Happy Day

WOW,this are so cute. You've been a crafting machine pumping out these super cute purses. Happy Mother's Day.

Elena

Your purses are so cute. It does look like a big purse too. You sure were busy making these. TFS! Happy Mothers Day!

~amy~

Hope you had a FAB Mother's Day!

Love the purses! Wow!

Loves Happy Hour

very cute!!
i'm sure these were a hit!!

cheers!
http://loveshappyhour.blogspot.com/2012/05/pin-tack-purple-romance-giveaway.html

Mimi

Hi Joy! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! and these cute purses make such adorable gifts!! Hope you're having a fantastic week! ;D

Cyndi

Very sweet purses! I'm sure they loved them! Hope you had a great Mom's day!

Cami

Cute! They are the cutest little purses and there you go again, mass producing! All the ladies must've been so happy to get one! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails