Monday, March 14, 2011

Friends make your world...

...CHEEKY BEACH...
Happy Monday everyone! As you may know...Lacey is moving to her new home, so we are not doing any Product Spotlight this week, but any orders made between March 9th -19th, 2011 will receive a 10% discount using discount code moving (all lowercase). So if you get a chance, go and check out her Stamp and Create store! So our challenge for the month is: Spring. I decided to use the new GF image called: Cheeky Beach. She's so cute! I wanted her to be having fun. So I have her swinging from a circle nestie by some jump rings. I colored her with my copics, added some flowers, stickles, bling and a sentiment and I am all done!
here's what she looks like sitting in the circle from a side view.
hope you had a wonderful weekend! Weekends always go by way too fast! My daughter is on spring break this week. So if I get a chance, I will try to take a few days off to spend with her. Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!

Be Blessed,

16 comments:

Happy Honu

What a nice card...I love the movement of the card and your coloring is awesome, as always...have a great week, thanks for inspiring :D

donna mikasa

Oh, so cute, Joy! Love how she's swinging from the circle--so clever! And your coloring is just fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Shirley N

Oh Joy! I lovelovelove this card, it's so fun and just beautiful! Your layout, DP, flowers and gorgeous coloring (love her hair--what colors?)--fabulous!

Leanne

Pretty card Joy! Love how you've colored up Cheeky Beach. Enjoy your time with your daughter!

Leanne

Pretty card Joy! Love how you've colored up Cheeky Beach. Enjoy your time with your daughter!

Amy

Oh, this is just so beautiful Joy! Love all the flowers and Cheeky swinging in the middle of them all! Fabulous coloring too!

kris

oh i LOVE it!! gorgeous and i'm loving the colors!!

Cyndi

this card is fabulous! i love the image and your creative card! i still gotta figure that one out! have a great day!

Brenda

such a cheerful card! love the bright colors and how you made her dangling from the center! have a great week. hope you get to spend time with your daughter!

ShaniKulani

beautiful card! love her blingy bikini :) have a great spring break with your DD!!

1LuvnMama

Oh me oh my Joy! This Cheeky Beach is ready to have some fun! Luv the fun spring colors and just luv the swing she's on! SWEET and clever my dear . . . have a great week!

Teri

Wow wow! I love this card and this image is colored so beautifully! I need to get this stamp, sooo cute! Hope to see you tomorrow, call me!

Mimi

So pretty Joy! The colors are "springy" and love how the swing Cheeky is on!! SO CUTE!! Have a great day! ;)

Jodi

She is so cute Joy! Love that you made her swing too!! She is perfect for Summer, and oh boy that will be here in no time!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cami

Oh how cute is this card!!! I like how you have her "swinging" in the circle window! Great summer-y colors too!
Hugs, Cami

Tammi

She looks so cute sitting there, love the colors and sparkle! I bought her too, can't wait to finally ink her up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails