Tuesday, June 29, 2010

bugaboo...

...DESIREE...
happy Tuesday everyone...I still have one more day in Vegas...so enjoying myself and just happy to be somewhere else =) well, I have another easel shaker to share with you. I created this for my dear sweet sis...Tamiko. I wanted to say thank you for all she does and for sharing her friendship with me. I am truly blessed! I used my blossom nesties for the window. I used the cute bugaboo image called Desiree. added some micro beads and dew drops...added a charm and of course the flowers! this card is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". It costs $1.39 to mail.
here's what it looks like once it's opened. I used my new MS punch that I love. it sorta looks like the lotus nestie I own and I used my favorite pearl brad and I also used the cutout from the window and an SU sentiment.
as soon as I get back I will be coming to check out all your blogs so I can see what I have been missing while on my trip. love to be inspired by you. thank you for your continued love and support by coming by to visit and leaving me such heart warming comments.
till next time...
"A true sister is a friend who listens with her heart."

Be Blessed,

12 comments:

~amy~

sooo fun...love what you've done on the inside too!

Unknown

Such a nice card! Love the quote too TFS :)

kris

Adorable!!! Love the hanging charm!! =D Have fun on your last day!!!

Shirley N

Ohhh, wish I was there, too! Hope you are having a grand time and lots of good luck! TFS your beautiful easel-shaker card even while you're away!

Unknown

Hope you're enjoying your trip!!! This card is so cute. Always love how you color your images...and the colors are so well coordinated. Take care!

Cyndi

very nice easel shaker! image is so cute! enjoy your last day in vegas!

mst822

Super cute easel shaker card, Joy! Luv that image, she's so adorable! Luv what you did on the inside too! Enjoy yourself on your last day!
Tammy

donna mikasa

Thanks for sharing your awesome easel shaker card, even on vacation! Enjoy your last day and see you soon!

Enjoli

Hi Joy! Hope you're having a great trip!! =) This is such a cute card! I'm sure Joy loved it... Take care! Hugs, Enjoli

Tammi

She's so sweet, pretty paper and window/easel card Joy!

sucor

Very cute easel shaker card, love that image!

Rita

Luv it, it's so adorable!

Hope you had fun in Vegas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails