Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OCS from Enjoli...

Enjoli...Stamping under the sun...was my partner for the OCS that Teri holds each month! but with all of that she sent me some wonderful Easter goodies too! She is so sweet! I love the color purple and she sent me everything purple! I love the flowers, ribbon and cards! Thank you so much Enjoli for always spoiling me and my daughter!
here is a Hello Kitty water bottle and folder for my daughter! she loves it! it's so cute and it's purple too =) I told my daughter I may want to borrow it...she said "mom, that's for me"
hope everyone is having a great hump day!
thanks for stopping by!
happy EARTH day too!
Debbie...Passion for Crafts is having one awesome blog candy! please go and check her out...you'll be amazed!

13 comments:

Unknown

So cute :)

Denise

WOw, Joy, you scored some awesome stuff!! Very pretty Hello Kitty goodies....ask Taelyn if I can borrow hers....LOL

Marisa

Very nice RAK's! Yes purple is the best color in the world!! :)

Kyoko

Hi Joy! WOW, super Easter goodies and PURPLE RULES! Take Care!

Teri

Isn't Enjoli the sweetest?? Love your card! Hope you are feeling better :) xoxo

Jodi

Great RAK from Enjoli! She is so very creative!!

Islander Girl

Oh my! Enjoli did an awesome job with the cards Love that HK bunny one! I gotta check J's to see if he got them in! You are definitely lucky to have such great friends!!!

JackieLou

A very sweet RAK. Enjoli so creative... TFS

~amy~

Wow...aren't you just the lucky duck!!! Check out all that HK goodness!!

Enjoli

Hehehe...I didn't realize that it was that much purple! I'm happy you guys enjoyed it! =) Thanks for being a great OCS partner.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Little C's Creations

Happy Earth Day, Joyous!! Love the goodies you got from Enj... she's such a fab friend to send you all these goodies!!

hugs,
Jen

Maria

What awesome goodies! I'm seriously loving all those HK stuff you guys are creating!! How sweet of Enjoli to give you such pretty stuff!!

Maria

lynn

Very cute, I love the color purple too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails